Saturday, 15 April 2017

Caitlyn Jenner Blames Ellen DeGeneres For Her Alienation From The LGBTQ Community


Oh girl....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS?!

In Caitlyn Jenner's upcoming memoir, she throws blame towards Ellen DeGeneres, and how the talk show host wound up alienating her from the LGBTQ community.

Back in 2015, Caitlyn sat down with Elle, and the host called Caitlyn out on her views on gay marriage. Caitlyn responded at the time with:

“I’m a traditionalist,” 

"I kind of like tradition, and it’s always been a man and a woman. … I think, like a lot of people on this issue, I have really changed my thinking here to, ‘I don’t ever want to stand in front of anybody’s happiness.’”

Following the sit-down, Ellen appeared on the 'Howard Stern' show, and called Caitlyn's views on gay marriage 'confusing'. 

In the memoir, Caitlyn allegedly writes: 

“I believed, as anyone would, that that was exactly what she wanted to talk about, my progression in terms of changing attitude over the years.”

"This discussion further alienated me from members of the LGBTQ community,” 

"Ellen’s appearance on The Howard Stern Show, where in my mind she even more emphatically took what I said out of context, made it go viral.”

This is infuriating. 

Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment